Highlights of the Heartland on the Ghan
From Adelaide To Marla, Alice Springs, Uluru, Kata Juta, Katherine, Darwin. - 6 Nights
- Departing from:
- Marla, Alice Springs, Uluru, Kata Juta, Katherine, Darwin.
- 6 Nights
- Tours depart Wednesdays April to August. Contact our office for similar itineraries.
- Tour Operator:
- Journey Beyond Rail Journeys
- Reference Code:
Price per person
See the best of the Australian outback and immerse yourself in the heart of it with hands-on experiences. It doesn’t come any better than travelling on The Ghan, passing through the spectacular Flinders Rangers, waking up to an unforgettable sunrise in Marla, exploring Uluru and Kata Tjuta, experiencing Field of Light - an outback masterpiece, all in one sensational journey through the nation’s heartland.
- 1 night aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Alice Springs, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experience in Marla
- Transfer from Alice Springs Rail Terminal to Hotel
- 2 night accommodation in Alice Springs including breakfast daily
- 2 nights Uluru and Kata Tjuta including accommodation and guided touring
- Transfer from Hotel to Alice Springs Rail Terminal
- 1 night aboard The Ghan, Alice Springs to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experience in Katherine
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Discover the rugged beauty of Australia’s Northern Territory
- Atila (Mt. Connor)
- Experience the magic and beauty of Uluru at sunset and sunrise
- Explore the stunning Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Walpa Gorge
- Admire the internationally acclaimed ‘Field of Light’ display at Uluru and watch as it illuminates the desert night