Southern Discovery on the Great Southern Luxury Train
From Adelaide To Barossa Valley, Grampians, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Brisbane, Tamborine Mountain. - 8 Nights
- Departing from:
- Barossa Valley, Grampians, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Brisbane, Tamborine Mountain.
- 8 Nights
- Tour starts on selected Tuesdays from December to February. Contact our office to confirm dates.
- Tour Operator:
- Journey Beyond Rail Journeys
- Reference Code:
Price per person
Diverse, dramatic, delightful. There’s nowhere in the world quite like south-east Australia, and the region opens up before you board the Great Southern. As each day unfolds on this very special itinerary, you’ll be captivated by Adelaide and the Grampians, uncover the unique culture of Canberra, the spellbinding beauty of the New South Wales coast and Brisbane, all while enjoying the creature comforts and romance of rail.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide including breakfast
- 1 day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour
- Transfer from Hotel to Adelaide Parklands Terminal
- 2 nights aboard the Great Southern, Adelaide to Brisbane including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in the Grampians, Canberra and Northern New South Wales Coast
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Brisbane including breakfast
- 1 day O’Reilly’s Green Mountains with Lunch
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
- Indulge in wine tasting in the celebrated Barossa Valley
- Appreciate the ancient beauty of the Grampians
- Explore Canberra’s art, history and culinary culture
- Enjoy a special beachside dining experience on the NSW coast
- Visit to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat at Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland